- Legal Audit
- Debt Collection
- Company Formation
- Registration of Trusts and Foundations
- Call: +254722780030 or
+ 254 412318185
- Email: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
NSSF Building - 8th Floor
- 8.00am to 5.00pm on Weekdays
- 10.00am to 1.00pm on Saturdays
REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION OF LIMITED COMPANIES (CAP 486 LAWS OF KENYA)
- Proposed name must be reserved pending registration (Name can only be reserved for thirty days). Application for reservation should be made in writing and be accompanied with the requisite fee.
- Documents for incorporation of company (i.e. memorandum and Articles of Association) should be drawn by a lawyer, who should submit the same to the Registry together with the prescribed forms and fees. These forms are obtainable at the Registry.
- All companies must appoint a qualified certified public secretary as company secretary
- Certificate of Incorporation is processed within 7(seven) days of presentation of PROPERLY completed forms.
- Refusal of registration is communicated in writing to the applicant.
NOTE: A registered company MUST forthwith comply with the requirements of the Companies Act, e.g. filing of Annual Returns.
- Form 203 - Particulars of Directors and Secretaries.
- Form 201 - Notice of situation of Registered Office.
- Form 208 - Declaration Of compliance.
- Statement of Nominal Share Capital form.
Public Companies : In addition to the above Forms, Public Companies must also submit
- Form 209 - Consent to act as Director of a company.
- Form 210 - List of persons who have consented to act as directors.
- Form 212 - Declaration that the provisions of sec. 111(2) b have been complied with Statement in lieu of prospectus.
FOREIGN COMPANIES : Required Documents
- Certified copies of foreign companies memorandum and Articles of Association and Certificate of Incorporation duly certified by a Notary Public.
- Form 236 - List of documents delivered for registration by a company incorporated outside Kenya.
- Form 237 - List and particulars of the directors and secretary of a company incorporated outside Kenya.
- Form 238 – List of names and addresses of the persons resident in Kenya authorized to receive service on behalf of a company incorporated outside Kenya.
- Form 250 - Notice of situation of registered or principal office or change therein of a company incorporated outside Kenya.
P.O. Box 85630-80100, Mombasa, Kenya.
Tel: + 254 412318185, +254 722780030
Fax: +254 412230266
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org